Sunday we hooked up the oxycon to the torch and low and behold we had flame! I made a few beads and was amazed by how quickly I could now melt the glass. I used some raku frit on a bead and it looked like I was getting color I had never seen before on the Hot Head torch. I was excited to see the beads Monday morning, but they all turned out "scummy". It seems I will have to play with the fuel/oxy ratios before I get good beads. That's okay though as I have already designated Febraury as play and experiment month. I bought a few rods of Double Helix Silvered Glass that I will play with once I have the new torch mastered.